Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A video!!

So not much new is going on. We have been getting rain, love it! and I have spent like all week at the library, I usually only go twice a week, but apparently I need more books in my life. Richard William is continuing to grow and learn, he even got his first bloody nose in the church gym! It was a small one caused from falling while trying to get down off of a couch apparently, not too sure other people were watching him. He is enjoying music immensely, he will shake his head and flap his arms when he hears it, it's cute. If Jess and Andrew read this, he is loving that baby einstein music thing you sent. He is doing pretty good with standing and will occasionally stay standing for about 20 seconds.
Rich is working and doing school. Work is the same old, except even fewer customers are showing up, plus side is he gets alot of homework done. We are forever searching for something else, but alas, no luck.
I have been sewing quite a bit. I am workign on a quilt for RW that will fit a twin. I have all the blocks done and now I have to sew the top, only problem is I am missing a fabric for the border so I won't be able to do all the hand embroidery I want to do until I figure that out. I figure I will have it done by the time he is five. I also have a stash of stuffed animals that I made for him, they are mostly just little animals, and they are for his birthday or christmas. My kitchen has once again been graced by the presence of a kitchen aide mixer. the one I have now is red and adds alot more pizazz then that old grey one I had. and apparently I was lucky my mixer lasted the year and a half it did b/c it was probably broken from day one.
so I promise I am not a liar, there will be a video (2 actually) and when you are done reading this lame sentence you can watch it.

1 comment: