So at my Dr. Appt. two weeks ago the Dr. was concerned Ginny might be breech. So she said they would check at my next appt, and if she was that we would need to look at doing an External Version. In preperation we did some looking into what an EV was, and made sure we had questions to ask. While not a complete waist of our time, we were happy to not need to ask any of them when we found out she is head down at our appointment today. Now however our Dr. wants us to go and get an actual ultrasound done to make sure that Ginny is growing alright and that there is no fluid loss or anything like that because I measured at a 30 today when at my Appt 2 wks ago I was at a 33. She said it could just be that the baby has dropped but she would like to check to be sure. We are waiting for someone to call and schedule that appt with us. The other thing that I am sure they are looking at is that my weight has not changed since my last appointment, and at that appt. I had gone down a pound from the week before. To me the explanation on the weight gain is that I have tried to stay pretty active with jogging a mile at least once a week and walking on the other days, and making sure I am not being a pig. I eat don't worry, I just don't eat more than I need to.
So that is the Ginny update. Hopefully she will bake for a couple more weeks and we don't have any hiccups. I am fairly certain that they won't find anything abnormal when they do their ultrasound, but it will be nice to see her and find out how big she is.
10 years ago

I loved having an ultrasound with Beth at 37 weeks, it's so nice to see them again. Waiting 20-40 weeks is a LONG time. They were way off on Beth's weight though, so take that with a grain of salt. Glad to here your baby is in a good position, always makes things easier! Good Luck!
ReplyDelete