Monday, April 30, 2012

Changes

Not much really changes around here but occasionally something decides to swoop in and take us for a spin.
Rich has been working away at shape up for 2 years, and has gotten nothing but inadequate pay and stress to show for it. okay okay, he gained valuable life and work experiences that will help him throughout his life, I get that. The point is with things taking a turn for the stupid with the company, Rich is deciding to find work elsewhere. the only question now is, where is elsewhere? He is less than excited about this adventure into job searching again, based on previous experiences.
We are hoping he can find some kind of replacement quickly so he can get out of his current situation. Luckily, the semester is pretty much over so he will only have to be stressed out about work and not both school and work.

Other than that things are mostly the same. Ginny is walking, not perfectly, but she is always trying to get places on foot rather than hands and knees. I have been impressed with her determination and ability. She has gotten so big, and her personality has been fun to watch develop. She at times will act so girly in comparison to how RW was. The differences are fun to see. She is sleeping through the night which is awesome, and has one little tooth. She loves to talk and make noise, loves her babydoll with the bald head (she really has a bald head fettish, it's a little silly), and has the cutest little chunk rolls. She is starting to slim down, but it's just cute. She still has a mohawk and mullet an I am wondering how long it will last. She loves to play with her brother, and loves imitating him as well. She loves food, and will eat almost anything. She is not a fan of pureed baby food, but thats ok with me.

RW is riding a bike with training wheels all by himself. He no longer needs me to get him started. He loves playing with his Mega bloks, cars, and dinosaurs. Scotty is still his best friend, and he is super awesome about playing with Ginny. He is a great helper, and is almost always good about sharing. Potty training is mostly done, we just have to work on those pesky #2's. He has even started indicating to the nursery leaders when he needs to go. HE has also started sleeping in his bed all night. It makes for happy parents. He is starting speech on friday to see if they can get his expression caught up with his understanding. The speech thereapist was impressed with how well he did on the standardized testing evaluation. She said that usually they just do a questionare with the parents to get the info. Basically at this point he is having trouble labeling things, I think. We should know more Friday when she has the actual evaluation written up.

I am still just juggling household duties in a somewhat organized manner, maybe in aout 1 years it will be a little better, HA! I have been trying really hard to make my bike my only means of transportation. We take it to the grocery store, regular Dr appointments, Visiting teaching, church and any other random outing that doesn't require being on roads with heavy traffic. It has been great, I love it. I have decided my body is designed more for biking than running. At least it's happier with it. I am trying to be crafty occasionally, but right now I just don't feel like taking the time to do anything.

I don't even know what to say for this....

I get abused by my children

He's got skill, dancing skill.

After our ride home from church

Bowties are the best

So proud of my big boy!

she loves her baby

I had been washing dishes and found him this way. what a goof.

She's just adorable

Flying our kite!

I love to see them having fun!

Feeding Ginny imaginary food out of a pitcher

Daddy's little helper!

So sad that she has outgrown that already!

I'm still wondering what the bunny did....

We love big boxes

"When I say go let's Wake her up"

Say CHEESE!

We like to be goofy
So that is our life right now, a little crazy, toatally unrefined, but perfect in my eyes.

3 comments:

  1. I miss seeing your family on a regular basis!! Looks like things are going great for you guys though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are doing great! Miss yall and can't wait to see yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures!! Babies grow up SO fast right :(....I hope your hubby finds better work, St. Luke's is always hiring!

    ReplyDelete