So I finally asked my mom to show me how to hand quilt. I'm not sure why but I always thought there had to be some crazy trick that made it difficult, turns out there isn't. So it's really pretty easy, just tedious. I started working on this blanket for Owen right after we got to Pa, so probably mid march. I was going to just tie it but was convinced by others that quilting it would look nicer. So I have slowly worked on it up until this week when I decided to just get it done. It is now finished, and my finger is now very sore. Hopefully it starts feeling better quick.
Now I just have to make Ginny a twin quilt, finish my newest cross stitch project and make one more pillow case. I am still undecided on whether I will be quilting Ginny's......
Great job! I wish I knew how to quilt. Thanks again for helping me finish those blankets I made my girls!
ReplyDelete