So I have been awful awful awful at this blogging thing. But today I will post because Katie asked me to.
A lot has been going on, our two years in the Fowler house are done and after a long and stressful couple of months house hunting, we found our home. It is a house twin that was built in the 1920's with a lot of fun history. It is in a fabulous neighborhood close to everything you would need. there is a bit of a learning curve with it's plaster walls, old school electric and layout but it is ours and we love it.
We also had a baby! baby 4 little miss Eleanor. we are all in love with her and would not trade her for anything. I do have to say buying a house and having a baby at the same time is not an ideal situation. i feel like everything is taking FOOOORRRRREVVVVERRRRRRRR. but she is cute.
And we have a dog!! Annabell who I bought my junior year of highschool has been patiently awaiting the day I would live somewhere that allows dogs. The kids love her, and we are all glad to have her.
and last but not least Richard started kindergarten today. I am so excited for him. he was the happiest kid and could not get out the door fast enough. we got to the school 20 minutes early, we even went the long way. I told Rich that the problem is we live too close to the school. It is weird to think that he is doing all these things and I don't get to see it. I think they should film the entire first day haha. Ginny cried the whole walk home, first because she loves her brother and then because she didn't know what she would get for her birthday.... silly girl.
Well those are the highlights. enjoy the pictures.
10 years ago





Look at those beautiful babies! I miss you guys so much. I wish you had bought that house here in Boise. And I love the name Eleanor! That would have been Grace's name if I didn't already have two children with E names.
ReplyDelete