Thursday, September 20, 2012

SOOO EXCITED!

It's almost OCTOBER!

Which means, IT"S ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!

I love Halloween. since my birth failed to happen on Halloween I had always planned to have my wedding on that day.

That didn't happen either.

So now I have kids and can be as lamely excited about it as I want.

one day I will have a house, with a porch and all that jazz and I will be the crazy lady on the block that goes all out.

For now I will just have to deal with the fact that there is no point in going crazy since no one will see it.

I will however have the cutest kids EVER!

I have the kids' costumes all planned out, I would tell you but it's too early, and they aren't finished.

When they are done I will post AWESOME pictures.

Be excited, and a little jealous, just kidding.

Oh and Rich got a NEW JOB!!! we are excited so you should be too.

you have permission to do a happy dance now.

1 comment:

  1. Not to make you jealous, but my nephew Carson's birthday is on Halloween. :p Congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete